Skip to main content

The 23rd Promises


Lord, this day,
as I come before You.
I am grateful, for Your promises,
 for Your Word is true.

I thank You,
That I shall not want.
For in You,
I have all that I need.

I thank You Lord,
That I lie down in green pastures.
And that You, Oh Lord,
Lead me beside the still waters.

I thank You Lord,
For restoring my soul.
And leading me in the paths
Of righteousness.

Yea, though I walk through the valley,
I will fear no evil, for You are with me.
Your protection & direction,
Comforts me.

You prepare a table before me,
In the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil,
And my cup overflows.

Surely, Your goodness & mercy,
Shall follow me all the days of my life.
Then, after this life,
 I will dwell in Your house,
Forever.





Comments

Popular