Skip to main content

The Atheist Pledge 😉






 I pledge to only believe in 
science and the things I can see with my own eyes.
Things like, Wind and Gravity, 
and the Oxygen I breathe.
Things of sound science
like DNA code writing itself.
Not just in humans, but in 
everything else also.
You see faith is a crutch
for the weak, and you see science
doesn't require faith, that's
why we have theories. We
can't prove them, but we believe
them anyway. Sound scientific
doctrines that never tries to shove
fantasies down people's throats
like a lightning bolt hitting a protein
in the ocean and it turning into a man
over millions of years. I mean we're talking
about rock hard proof here. And no we
don't care where the lighting, the ocean and protein
came from...we haven't got that far.
We're just sticking to the hard science
like chickens evolving from dinosaurs.
And you can take our word for it, there is nothing
in this universe but us chickens. 
😉

Comments

Popular