Skip to main content

60 Seconds In Hell






If I could take you on a one minute,
Journey through hell.
Where the souls of those,
 Who rejected God...now dwell.

If I could show you what separation,
 From God really means!
And how that separation,
Is much worse than the punishment,
 that it deems!

If I could show you,
Why... the worm dies not.
You see every deed and opportunity!
It's never forgot!

If I could show you every moment,
God called out to you by name.
And how those moments,
Will haunt you in the flame!

If I could show you,
Why those there weep.
Not just because of their sin.
But they relive every moment,
God called...and they rejected Him!

Maybe then...you could appreciate,
The reason Jesus came!
To take our sins and,
Rescue us...from the flame!

If I could show you these things,
I would show you right away!
For you see not one of us,
Is promised yet...another day!



Comments

Popular