Skip to main content

My Grace is Sufficient


 



Paul prayed, 

as he was buffeted about.

One of the greatest soldiers of the Cross,

Still cried out!


Lord take this from me,

Three times he prayed.

As the enemy attacked,

As the enemy raged.


"My Grace is Sufficient", 

Was the answer he received. 

And this still applies, 

To all that believe. 


Not every battle, 

Is pristine and clean.

Many times, just the opposite, 

Dirty and mean.


Does that change our mission, 

Does that change our charge.

When the moments seem lean, 

And the battles seem large.


Have we been forgotten,

And left to our own?

Will we stand on this hill,

And die alone?


Not so Christian Soldier, 

For His Grace is large.

Covering like a tent...

GOD IS IN CHARGE!


My Grace is Sufficient, 

Is cliche to some.

But to those who know Him.

It means, do not run!


I have you in My Hand,

Just like the first day we met.

Stand, and face the enemy, 

You will not regret. 


For the battles must rage,

From now till the end. 

And His Grace is sufficient, 

For all who trust Him.


For there is no suicide missions 

In GOD, only resurrection missions. 





Comments

Popular