Skip to main content

Snowflakes Keep Falling on My Head 🤣

 A little humor for a change!

Forgive me 😁




Rapture Poetry is just a,

Bunch of fanatics venting, right?

I mean ain't no one really coming,

Like a thief in the night?


And all this talk about,

The end of days.

Just more of those nuts,

Who can't embrace new ways.


We all know truth is relative,

And reality is what you choose.

There is no right or wrong,

Or consequences for what we,

Accept or refuse.


We're evolving daily,

to a more inclusive society.

And we don't need anyone,

who disagrees with us, 

ranting about piety.


They're trying to intimidate us with,

Talk of a tribulation.

Demons and marks,

And mass devastation.


Nuclear wars and droughts, 

with famines and,

Astriod strikes.

Water turning to blood,

And 50 kilo hail spikes.


No, no these rapture people,

are just nuts.

And I know,

cause my prophesier told me so.


Besides, I'm to sensitive,

to be told about a place called hell.

Just mentioning it makes me,

Queasy and pale.


If GOD did exist he'd definitely

want me there.

He'd want my opinion,

On justice and fair.





Comments

Popular