Skip to main content

Reflections










Past, present, future!
Past, present, future!
Where I am, where I’ve been.
Where I’m headed, where I’ll end!


My reflection in the mirror
Shows what others see.
But the direction of my path,
Is the true reflection of me!


To reminisce in a looking glass
Only pays tribute to where I’ve been.
As times return of days forgotten,
I judge my losses, by my wins.


To look behind me
With my eyes fixed straight ahead.
Makes it hard to see the living,
As I resurrect the dead.


Time to put away a past,
That robs my here and now.
If I am ever to enjoy the present,
Today, I must learn how.


No more hurts or unforgiveness,
To look upon with remorse!
For GOD has given me the present,
To change my former course!


The shadows of my past,
I choose to bury with the dead.
With any choice other than,
Only blurs the light that is ahead. 


Forgiven and forgotten,
Are the pains of my past!
The present is my home,
With the future closing fast!



Popular